Hiring EHS expertise full-time for a one-time need such as a permit application or implementation of a program is expensive. Experienced individuals can become “unchallenged” and will often leave an organization for more challenging positions once a project is complete.
- – Day-to-Day” EHS compliance management a part time basis for organizations with minimal EHS requirements.
- – EHS related training.
- – Compliance program development and updates.
- – ISO14001/OHSAS 18001 and other EMS/OHSMS program development and updates.
- – EHS project management for projects that are outside of the expertise of current EHS staff including environmental investigation/remediation project management and management of consultants.
- – Site specific EHS audit protocol and inspection form development.
- – Permit applications/renewals.
- – Accident investigation and root cause determination for occupational injuries and environmental incidents.
Click here to contact us today!