Environmental Health and Safety Assessments ensure that your programs and operations are compliant with applicable laws, international standards, or internal standards. Assessments are also used to reduce risk of injury to employees, impacts to the environment, and financial risk to an organization during acquisitions and divestitures.
International audits and inspections conducted by staff located locally to the management requesting the audit can ensure that an unbiased evaluation is conducted.
ComplianceEHS can provide the following EHS assessment services for your organization:
• Environmental Health and Safety Compliance Audits – domestic and international.
• EMS (ISO 14001, RC 14001) and OHSMS(OHSAS 18001) gap analysis and 3rd party audits.
Due diligence services for acquisitions/divestitures including:
• Phase-I ESAs
• Phase-II ESAs*
• Regulatory Compliance Assessments
• Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)*
• Wetland Assessments*
• Machine Guarding and other safety related risk assessments
• Industrial Hygiene Surveys
*Some services offered through our partner network of engineers, architects and wetland specialists.
Learn more about how we can help your organization with your environmental and safety needs.
Click here to contact us today!