Effective management of the EHS function reduces risks to employees, the environment, and the firm. Qualified individuals are not always immediately available when EHS staff leave an organization. Temporary EHS assistance can bridge the gap between full time employees, or on-going part-time management of the function can sometimes be a cost effective alternative.
Hiring EHS expertise full-time for a one-time need, such as a permit application or implementation of a program, is expensive. Experienced individuals can become “unchallenged” and will often leave an organization for more challenging positions once a project is complete.
Compliance EHS can provide the following management services for your organization:
• Day-to-Day” EHS compliance management on a part time basis for organizations with minimal EHS requirements.
• EHS related training.
• Compliance program development and updates.
• ISO14001/OHSAS 18001 and other EMS/OHSMS program development and updates.
• EHS project management for projects that are outside of the expertise of current EHS staff, including environmental investigation/remediation project management and management of consultants.
• Site specific EHS audit protocol and inspection form development.
• Permit applications/renewals.
• Accident investigation and root cause determination for occupational injuries and environmental incidents.
Click here to contact us today!